POMOnks

Did you exchange a walk on part in a war for a lead role in a cage?

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Gas In McDonough GA


This is a picture of the Citgo just down the street from my house in McDonough, GA on the evening of August 31 2005. When I passed this same station this morning the sign for Regular gas said $2.59/ gal. That is a $1.00 hike in less than twelve hours. When I saw this it scared me to death, not because I am going to have to pay more for gas but because of the frenzy people were in trying to get gas. We were on empty so we had to get gas. We waited in line for 35 minutes in our small town to get gas. People were freaked out, it looked like we were under attack, maybe some people feel like they are. I just wish I had other travel options, I already carpool to school with Daniel. This is just weird. I have to say though, I do not feel that bad for us with our crazy gas prices, there are alot of people who have lost everything because of this hurricane, I hope we can move our focus from our gas woes and to our brother and sisters who are suffering so heavily to our South.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Canon Digital Camera