POMOnks

Did you exchange a walk on part in a war for a lead role in a cage?

Sunday, August 21, 2005

Back To School, to Show Dad I'm No Fool...

I am very happy about the beginning of school. I find myself, towards the end of every Summer, getting very disgruntled with people at my church. It is not usually anything they are doing, it seems maybe that it is what they are not doing that frustrates me. I love being in an academic community. I love to sit around in a world that has no consequences, no doctrinal obligations, and no need for me to have to please pissy people. No, the scholary community it is a great place to live in the theoretical and really explore whitout constraints what I am doing. I am not foolish enough to lift this world on high and praise it unconditionally, but it is a nice release from the everydayness of local ministry.
Pax
Stephen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Canon Digital Camera