POMOnks

Did you exchange a walk on part in a war for a lead role in a cage?

Monday, August 22, 2005

I Did Not Realize How Different..

I had no clue the divide between what I think is good ministry to youth and how others view it as heretical. I just ran across these two, 1 2 linked blog posts. I must say Tony was very gracious, more than I think I could have been. It really is interesting how limited people's view of God's interaction with humanity is as well as Humanity's history with God, i.e Church History. I really hope this does not come across as biting, it really does disturb me at the lines that are being drawn and what those lines are going to mean for the future of the church. I am saddened.
Pax
Stephen

1 Comments:

At 10:49 PM, Blogger Tim said...

So, I know you posted this a week ago, but I just read it. I also spent too long reading the other blogs and comments. At first I too felt saddened, but in the end I find it kind of funny! I didn't take our youth to M-fuge b/c I thought it was too conservative!!! Imagine that! Had I known they were doing Buddhusm there, I might have reconsidered! You're right though, Tony was very gracious. I wish I could be a fly on the wall during that conversation, if it really happens. But hey, maybe the guy will post the conversation on his blog! Okay, that was just uncalled for I know...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Canon Digital Camera