POMOnks

Did you exchange a walk on part in a war for a lead role in a cage?

Thursday, August 11, 2005

I'm now a husband


As of last Saturday I'm officially a married man. Jana and I had a great ceremony and really fun reception. Thanks to all of friends and family who attended and showed their support. You helped make it a great time. The honeymoon to Savannah was great as well. We visited Fort Pulaski, did a walking ghost tour, ate and some great restaurants, and generally just relaxed. If you're ever in Savannah I especially recommend The Old Pink House. Great food and great service. Now I'm back in the office trying to get ready for fall and Jana and I are working on getting the apartment together.

I'm also going to officially call Stephen out on his lack of posts. He was the truly gung-ho one about this blog back in May when it started. I guess because we haven't already been offered a book deal he's given up all together.

1 Comments:

At 11:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey! I'm glad you guys had a good time in Savannah. We had a blast with all the festivities!
That picture looks great!
PD

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Canon Digital Camera