POMOnks

Did you exchange a walk on part in a war for a lead role in a cage?

Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Sabbath

Over the past couple of weeks I have not posted, thank you Adam for reminding me. It is not for a lack of a book deal, nor a lack of things to write about. No I have actually been really busy, I know it is hard to imagine, but with a pregnant wife, Adam's Wedding, a Family Vacation this past week and the kids starting school I have really not had the time or the energy to write anything. I did however recieve Doug Pagitts pre Release copy of Preaching Reimagined in the mail this week after agreeing to read and review it on the Blog. I will read it quickly and post on here soon. I am planning on writing some catch up posts over the next few days and getting back in the swing of things. Oh yeah the wedding was great, Adam was awesome and Jana was beautiful not to mention being able to hang out with some close friends for a few days, great weekend!
Pax
Stephen

1 Comments:

At 10:00 AM, Blogger Adam Phelan said...

I get the Pagitt's book the moment you finish it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Canon Digital Camera