POMOnks

Did you exchange a walk on part in a war for a lead role in a cage?

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Sometimes it seems like forever, some times it feels like tommorrow


I've gone a lot longer between posts then I ever intended to. First of all, a big welcome to Brad, the newest member of our little pomonk cyberspot. It doesn't take much to bring more class to this little corner of the internet, but you've done it.

I think one of the main reasons I haven't posted is because life right now feels like a series of unfinished thoughts. The main thing on my mind is my upcoming graduation from McAfee. It's 60 days from now. Sometimes it feels like it will never come, and other times it seems like its already here. I'd like to know where I'm going after graduation, but nothing has panned out yet. I've had two interviews so far and two more this week. The first two interviews didn't lead to job offers, which I have mixed feelings about. I didn't sense an overwhelming call to either church, but I still feel a little rejected because they want someone else. I guess a job offer would confirm that the education I've spent the last two and a half years pursuing was all worthwhile. And knowing where we are going would give my wife and I some peace of mind. We're trying to have faith through the whole process, but it's easier said than done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Canon Digital Camera