POMOnks

Did you exchange a walk on part in a war for a lead role in a cage?

Thursday, March 09, 2006

A New Contributor


If you have not noticed there has been a new contributor posting on the Blog. Brad Landry is a long time friend of mine and new official writer for POMOnks. I am very excited to have Brad writing on the Blog, he is very creative and insightful. He is a minister of youth at St. Mary's On the Highlands Episcopal Church in Birmingham, AL. I am looking forward to his contributions on this site as I know they will enhance not only the site but your reading as well. I will let Brad tell you a little more about himself in a Bio Post if he chooses. Have a great day! BTW This is Brad and I eating tiramisu in Rome last year.
Pax
Stephen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Canon Digital Camera