POMOnks

Did you exchange a walk on part in a war for a lead role in a cage?

Thursday, November 03, 2005

Im Back... I Think.


I have taken a few days off blogging on this site because of the birth of our first Daughter Mary Clare. She is beautiful and I could not be more proud of she and her mother. One day I am going to blog about several of the experiences of Labor and birth but right now they are too close and vivid to have to recount and reflect on. I did vomit 10 times in the 24 hours of Labor, I did not do this during any of the "Gross" times, I only became sick when I saw my wife in such deep pain. It amazed me how much her phisiology directly affects my own. It convinces me even more that we are all connected on so many more deeper levels. If you would like to see updated pictures of my beautiful little girl I have set her up her own blog site. Mary Clare's Blog

Pax
Stephen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Canon Digital Camera