POMOnks

Did you exchange a walk on part in a war for a lead role in a cage?

Thursday, November 10, 2005

If I Only Had a Boob

In the Wizard of Oz the characters go on their journey looking for that thing they lack in order to feel fulfilled. The scarecrow sings a song,"If I only had a brain...". At this point in my life I feel I should join the delegation on the Yellowbrick Road to fulfillment, I need a boob. Ok I have two boobs so more specifically I need a Mammary gland or as on Meet the Fockers a "Mannary Gland" I am afraid that my daughter will only associate me with things like the cold misreable feeling of changing her diaper, or the pain of burping or the simple daily task of seeing my ugly mug. My wife on the other hand will be associated with the warmth of warm milk, sustinance, and the peaceful feeling of a warm full tummy. I need a BOOB!!! This might seem like a silly rant to many of you but I mean what I say if there is such a thing as a Mannary gland let me know I am in the market.
Pax
Stephen

2 Comments:

At 4:32 PM, Blogger Tim said...

Don't try to fool us, you just want one so you can look at it in the mirror!

 
At 6:51 PM, Blogger Adam Phelan said...

At least ask for a pair so you won't look like a deformed freak.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Canon Digital Camera