POMOnks

Did you exchange a walk on part in a war for a lead role in a cage?

Friday, September 23, 2005

Which Saint Are You

I came across this site, "Which Saint Are You?" on a Blog I often visit called The Blog of the Greatful Bear. I took it and came out as St. Francis. It would be interesting for all of our readership, all three of you,and post who you came out as. Just some fun. Francis
You are Saint Francis of Assisi! You don't care
what you look like (or smell like) as long as
you can live simply and help the poor. You
should be receiving your stigmata any day now.


Which Saint Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla

Pax
Stephen

2 Comments:

At 2:31 PM, Blogger Adam Phelan said...

How the hell did I come out as Asisi as well? I was hoping for Peter.

 
At 2:37 PM, Blogger Mary Liz Ingram said...

Adam,
I knew you always had a Papal complex, oh but the lonely servant will you always be.
Stephen

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Canon Digital Camera