POMOnks

Did you exchange a walk on part in a war for a lead role in a cage?

Monday, September 19, 2005

The Home Stretch or My 9th Month Prayer

We are rounding third and we have the plate in our sight. Yes, this is an inadequate analogy for the final leg of our pregnancy, but I am a guy, and its all Ive got. I find myself worrying, I worry about little things, weither its Mary Liz cramping (which is common at this point) or Mary Clare is moving too much or too little. I worry about her growing up, providing her every oppertunity while at the same time not feeding her with a silver spoon. I want to show her the love I have for God but at the same time let her find her own faith apart from mine. I want her to like Alabama Football but be able to wear pretty pink dresses. I want a world that I will never be able to give her. Ultimately I want her life to be fulfilled, her days to be partly cloudy to partly sunny, I want her to be able to laugh without care and cry with compassion, I want her to live a life as beautiful as she is.
Pax
Stephen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Canon Digital Camera