POMOnks

Did you exchange a walk on part in a war for a lead role in a cage?

Monday, September 26, 2005

Girls Retreat



This weekend we had our first ever Girls Retreat. I do not often post about my youth stuff, but the weekend went so well I had to show some pics as well as brag a little. They were so focused, excited and most of all worshipful. Robin Humphreys led our worship times with much depth and suscess. Our theme, Integrity: Who Am I?, came off with great conversations from the girls as well. The last night we led a Taize service for the girls. Brad Landry led the music and Robin the prayers. It was one of the most beautiful times I have ever experienced with my youth. The last morning they took their mosaic crosses they made and offered them as a broken sacrifice to God. It was an incredible weekend that I am sure none of us will soon forget.
Pax
Stephen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Canon Digital Camera