POMOnks

Did you exchange a walk on part in a war for a lead role in a cage?

Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Yesterday Sucked

Yesterday was really rough, there's no other way to say it. My car is busted. It broke down at about 10:00 p.m. Monday night. I was leaving a meeting and it wouldn't start. Tried to jump it and it still didn't work. Luckily a friend is letting me borrow her car for a few days. Jana's dad came down yesterday and we cleaned up the terminals and got the car to start but the battery wouldn't hold the charge. He's coming today to put a new battery in it and if that's not it then it's the alternator and I'll have to put it in the shop.

Why this week of all weeks? I really don't have the money to fix any of this right now. I spent most of yesterday in the office where things aren't particularly good either. The Labor Day Retreat I'm planning for the church just doesn't seem like its going to come together.

And I'm really scared right now about the wedding. I feel like I can't even take care of myself and yet on Saturday I'm going to commit to always put Jana's needs before my own. Honestly right now I'm fucking terrified.

Sorry if this wasn't very cheerful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Canon Digital Camera