POMOnks

Did you exchange a walk on part in a war for a lead role in a cage?

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

NEW JOB!!


As of Monday I've accepted a position as Director of Youth Ministries at First United Methodist Church of Monroe, GA. I should start by the end of June. Thanks everyone who prayed for Jana and me through the nerve wracking and frustrating time of graduation and job seaching. I hope to post more later about all of it, but just wanted to let everyone know where Jana and I are headed.

3 Comments:

At 10:43 AM, Blogger Tim said...

Congratulations Adam. Good luck! I look forward to reading more about it.
(Do they know about the blog, or are you going to have to go incogneto?)

 
At 12:00 PM, Blogger Mary Liz Ingram said...

Congratulations Adam! I know this is a big step for you guys. Take seriously Tim's warning about the blog being ingogneto. Once again Congrats!
Pax
Stephen

 
At 10:02 AM, Blogger Brad and Elizabeth said...

Hey Adam, I'm glad this dating process has come to an end. Best of luck in your new position!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Canon Digital Camera