POMOnks

Did you exchange a walk on part in a war for a lead role in a cage?

Saturday, May 13, 2006

Is very bad to drink Jobu's rum


I'm watching Major League right now. This is a great movie to have on in the background on a day like today when I'm napping and websurfing. My favorite charater by far is Pedro Cerrano. He's played by Dennis Haysbert, who has since gone on to be the president on 24 and is currently starring as Jonas Blane on my new favorite show, The Unit. He's a great actor, but I cannot watch anything he's in without thinking, "That's Pedro Cerrano!!" Does anybody else have this problem?

2 Comments:

At 4:12 PM, Blogger myleswerntz said...

why would anyone shoot pedro cerrano?

 
At 9:38 PM, Blogger Adam Phelan said...

Welcome to pomonks Myles!

Good point. Jobu would curse you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Canon Digital Camera