POMOnks

Did you exchange a walk on part in a war for a lead role in a cage?

Sunday, February 26, 2006

Back From Belize





Well I am finally back from Belize, and it was an amazing trip. I had four of my youth go on the trip along with 8 other adults. While there we built a cinder block septic system in a small village called San Roman, The village is located about 30 miles out in the jungle. IN the afternoons we facilitated a vacation bible school for the kids of the village. I am including some pics in this post but will blog more about the substance of the trip soon. I also just recieved a pre release copy of Brian McLarens new book "The Secret Message of Jesus" to review on this Blog as well as Amazon. I should have a review up on March 7th, that is the earliest day we all can post our reviews according to the publisher. More to come...
Pax
Stephen

1 Comments:

At 3:50 PM, Blogger Brad and Elizabeth said...

Ben, Stephen is not your hubby. He's a big boy. (but you already knew that)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Canon Digital Camera