POMOnks

Did you exchange a walk on part in a war for a lead role in a cage?

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

NPR Fresh Air Interview

I really enjoy listening to NPR while I drive in my car. Tuesday I happened upon a favorite show of mine, Fresh Air. They were interviewing Charles Sennott who is the London Bureau cheif for the Boston Globe. They were interviewing him on the attacks both because of his current station in London but also because his last post was in Jerusalem. He brings up some very interesting ideas about policy and tactics towards these types of crimes. He also discusses a technique the CIA uses where they kidnap suspects take them to other countries and torture them for information. It opened my eyes up a little more to the problems that occur when we begin to think that our freedom and human rights can and should come at the expense of other's same rights.
Pax
Stephen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Canon Digital Camera