POMOnks

Did you exchange a walk on part in a war for a lead role in a cage?

Thursday, June 30, 2005

Home is Where the Work is?

This morning after I entered the church I began to walk the hallway to my office. At about twenty feet away I began to hit the unlock button on my keyless entry for my car. I hit it over and over, frustrated when I got the the door of my office I thought, "Well I am going to have to get that fixed". After I realized my folly I thought that I should post this, maybe it is a critique on my readiness to leave work. Then I began to shove my key into my office door it would not fit, Funny I thought. Then on my third try I looked at the key, it was the key to my home. This is definelty a critique of something, I am just not sure what?

Pax
Stephen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Canon Digital Camera