POMOnks

Did you exchange a walk on part in a war for a lead role in a cage?

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Sermon Help

Sitting in the office at church not really wanting to work all that much. I'm the only one here today. Myself, The pastor Jill and the music minister Elise, are all part time. Glenda, the church administrator, is out today attending to a sick family member. So I'm free to run naked through the sanctuary if I feel like it. Not that I ever have, but don't think the thought hasn't crossed my mind.

When work actually does cross my mind, its mostly regarding my sermon next month. I need to get it done within the next week or so. Jill is doing a summer series on saints. They don't all have to cannonized, just people that we can learn something from that may apply to our own faith journey. I'm doing Thomas Merton. So I'm asking our faithful few readers to comment here. What should the church today learn from Thomas Merton?

On an unrelated note, if you want to see me and Jana's engagement pictures, click here. For the record, my butt got all muddy when we took those pictures of us sitting on the ground.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Canon Digital Camera