POMOnks

Did you exchange a walk on part in a war for a lead role in a cage?

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

September 11, 2004?

It feels like 9-11-04 was when the terrorists attacked the US. It feels this way because once again President Bush has used it as a crutch on which to prop this war in Iraq. The American People have to see this rhetoric. I know what I am writing is nothing new but the president has not used any new language or "strategery" since that horrible day in 2001. Here is a good bi partisan push to end this bloodfest, we as christians must do something to end this and refuse to let anyone advance it in the name of God.

Pax
Stephen

2 Comments:

At 3:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is all war from God? Or is it out of His control? Does the Bible not teach that He causes it? One can say that men have wrong motives, but can one say that the war should not have happened?

 
At 10:52 AM, Blogger Mary Liz Ingram said...

Hey Anonymous,
I believe the Bible does teach in some places that War is from God. I do not believe that all of what the Bible says about God is actually the truth about God. If I see anything that in the Bible that disagrees with that which I see in Christ I will accept the example I find in Christ and not accept mans opinion of God found in other texts. Christ is the Word, and I will let the Word be my rule in all things even when reading the "little w" word. What do you think?

Pax
Stephen

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Canon Digital Camera