POMOnks

Did you exchange a walk on part in a war for a lead role in a cage?

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

A Great Album


This is just a fantastic album. I ordered it last night and have not stopped listening to it since. The Little Willies, a group comprised of Norah Jones, Richard Julian, Lee Alexander, Jim Campilongo and Dan Rieser. They began playing together in 2003 in New York. On the Album there are four originals and nine covers of songs popularized by Willie Nelson, Kris Kristofferson and Townes Van Zandt. I love Norah Jones unconditionally, I will not try to hide that, but her usual subtle sweet hypnotic voice takes on a more playful demenor especially in their cover of the Willie Nelson song "I Gotta Get Drunk". This is a great recording and I recomend it anyone who likes good music, classic country and or Norah Jones.
Pax
Stephen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Canon Digital Camera